Bringing your pet dog / terms & conditions
The customer agrees that:-
- By prior arrangement, we can accept well-behaved dogs in our treehouses. We are dog owners ourselves and would like to welcome well-behaved dogs to the forest. However, we do know fellow hosts who have had unpleasant experiences with dogs staying in their properties. For this reason, we have to ask the following;
- Please note bringing a dog will be subject to a damages deposit. We will request the sum of £150 by invoice to be paid by BACS prior to arrival and check-in. The invoice will note that the sum will be returned in full on day of departure assuming the property and all contents have been returned as found and with no additional cleaning required.
- Dogs must be kept off all furniture at all times with no exception or the host reserves the right to retain the damages deposit in full.
- The property will be inspected by the hosts prior to return of the damages deposit. The guest agrees that any costs related to damages or replacement of furniture or furnishing above the initial security deposit will be paid by the guest prior to leaving.
- An outside tap and dog towels are provided. Dogs should be made clean and dry before being bought into the property.
- Owners must provide their own dog bed.
- Due to the size of the accommodation, no more than 1 dog (max medium sized, no bigger than a labrador) will be accepted at any time. We are sorry but we are unable to accommodate dogs (puppies) under 18 months of age.
- If your dogs are used to jumping on beds or sofas I’m afraid we cannot accept them in our property and suggest that you might look at the Western Isles dog-friendly facebook page for alternative options.
- If your dogs are well behaved, can be kept clean and dry prior to entering the property and will stay only on the floor then we would look forward to welcoming you!
- UIST FOREST RETREAT
Return to terms & conditions